December 8, 1986|
Reno, Nevada, US
Mickey (Disneyland Adventures)|
Chaos Chicken (Gang Beasts)
Madame Koralik (Huniepop)
|Notable work||Skyrim For Pimps|
Adam Koralik (born December 8, 1986) is an American comedian, writer, director, and producer for Game Society. He primary works on the business aspect of the organization. He is often the member commenting on the YouTube page and also the member who travels to conferences as a representative for Game Society. Aside from working on the Game Society gaming channel, he is a co-founder of FigureItOut Productions and has a YouTube channel of his own as an expert of video game consoles.
Early life and education
Adam was born in Reno, Nevada and grew up in Park Ridge, Illinois. He attended Columbia College Chicago as a directing major.
Adam Koralik's YouTube Channel
Adam is a video game console expert famous for his "quick shoot" series. He features consoles from different generations of gaming and provides many videos detailing how to repair them. He has a podcast of his own discussing current gaming trends and retro gaming.
Blame Society Films
Adam appears in the Blame Society Films' web series, Beer and Board Games, as the beer wench. He is known as Feuhorbe.
- Main article: Game Society
In 2011, Adam co-founded the gaming channel Game Society (formerly known as GameSocietyFilms and GameSocietyPimps) with Emre Cihangir and Aaron Yonda. Adam along with his colleagues have produced many comedy series such as Skyrim For Pimps, Fallout For Pimps, and 7 Days to Die.
He has co-directed and co-produced much of the content for Game Society and has traveled across the world to conferences as a representative for Game Society. While it is not often that Adam appears in videos, he is known for providing background laughter and he himself has appeared in Skyrim For Pimps as one of the gods. He has commentated on a few videos in the past and and has on occasion subbed in for Aaron and Emre. When Emre went on hiatus for personal reasons, Adam joined Aaron for Far Cry 4 Pimps to fill the air. He is also the online moderator during the live shows and maintains communication between the fans and the rest of Game Society.
Adam is well known for impersonating Disney's Mickey and Stitch. His talents have proved handy whenever Game Society play Disneyland Adventures for the Kinect. He tortures his colleague Aaron with crude humor all while in his Disney character voice.
Being a video game collector, Adam has provided much of the games used in Game Society videos. A recent example of this is when Adam was able to successfully set up a live stream of Link: The Faces of Evil with his Philips CD-i. His knowledge of video games has provided much ire with his colleagues however and was apparent when Adam can be heard educating Aaron and Emre on various topics much to their displeasure in Yakuza 0 For Pimps. The incidents even prompted Emre to include these in the final edit and complain multiple times not to "talk over" him.
For detailed history of Game Society, see Game Society § History.
Adam has a very successful personal life and prefers not to visit Madison, Wisconsin.
- He is a big fan of the Sega Dreamcast.
- He hates Chipotle, presumably the company.
- He loves coffee and candy.
- Adam is a teetotaler. On November 29, 2017 however, a fan donated a high sum of money for Adam to take a shot of Malort during a live show. In the after party of that show, he would go on to take his first drop of alcohol in over a decade. His period of abstaining from alcohol ended at 9:43 PM CT Nov 29, 2017 and a new one began on the same moment.
- Aaron's comments on Adam taking a shot of alcohol for the first time in a decade, "He has absolutely, and in the most unbelievably annoying way, refused to ever touch an ounce of liquor for the entire time that I've ever known him. It's the worst. This is the pinnacle of my fucking life right now.